Cedar Creek Ranch

Medina County

Property Info

  • 1,382 ± Acres
  • High-Fenced
  • Hunting Camp
  • Excellent Roads
  • Wet-Weather Creek
  • Four Water Wells
  • Four Ponds
  • Barn & Walk-in Cooler
  • Equipment Barn

Highly Motivated Seller! Make Offer!

A turn-key hunting ranch and lodge, the Cedar Creek Ranch is a 1,382± acre hunter’s paradise.

Located just 12 miles north of D’Hanis and just over one hour from San Antonio, this ranch for sale in Medina County, Texas, features beautiful rolling terrain and million dollar views from higher elevations. With a hunting lodge, guest suite, barns, walk-in cooler, and shooting range this is the perfect ranch for a family hunting retreat or a commercial hunting operation.

Cedar Creek Ranch is tucked privately away among incredibly picturesque landscape in the transition zone between South Texas Brush Country and the Hill Country. This high fenced ranch is separated into three pastures with approximately seven miles of all-weather blacktop roads meandering through the property. Beautiful native growth of giant Live Oaks, mature Cedars, and great deer brush encompass almost 85% of the ranch, with the remaining 15% in well-developed pastures. This property has had superior soil and water conservation practices and has worked with SAWS to create a sustainable ranch environment for both plant and wildlife populations. The native grasses have been expertly managed for optimum growth to provide forage for wildlife and livestock grazing.

Cedar Creek is a very well-watered ranch with one solar well on the far west portion of ranch, a shared well with neighboring Record Buck Ranch, two Edwards wells at the hunting camp, four ponds, and numerous troughs located across the ranch. Wet weather Rocky Creek and its tributaries also meander through the ranch.

Native and exotic wildlife is abundant and includes Whitetail deer, Axis, Blackbuck, and Red Stag, as well as dove, quail, and turkey. The owner has invested a substantial amount of time and capital introducing the best Whitetail genetics possible. A complete list of releases is available. Cedar Creek Ranch also offers sanctuary to a multitude of resident and seasonal birds providing hours of amazing bird watching. Cedar Creek has a Level 3 MLD permit.

Improvements are clustered in the hunting camp area at the southern end of the property. A lodge has a comfortable main living area which serves as the dining area and living room, with plenty of space to spread out and relax. The lodge has been neatly landscaped in the space adjoining a four-bedroom building, which features a porch along the individual entrances to the rooms. Patios, decks, and walkways meander towards the outdoor pavilion area, complete with an outdoor kitchen. A one-bedroom, one-bath guest suite with a living room and private patio is located next to the main lodge. A barn with roll-up doors and walk-in cooler, and a shooting range, are located near the main camp. Just inside the main entrance is garage for ATVs and hunting vehicles. Equipment to convey with the sale include a skinning rack, walk in cooler, free choice wildlife protein feeders, hay feeders, corn feeders, turkey feeders, hunting blinds, lawn equipment and hand tools.

Download Property Brochure

Video Tour

Location Map

Contact Us About This Listing



Although the Broker or Agent has used reasonable care in obtaining data, this material is submitted without representation, warranty, or guarantees, and is subject to errors and omissions. Moreover, all information is subject to changes by the owner as to price or terms, to prior lease, to withdrawal of the property from the market, and to other events beyond the control of the Broker.