Van Zandt County
- 70 ± Acres
- Accessed via private drive off of FM 2216
- Convenient to Canton, Texas
- 1,100± sq/ft, 2BR/2BA cabin
- Improvements include an old horse barn and equipment barn
- One electric well by the house
- Large stocked pond with pier and wet-weather creek
- Property has not been hunted in 10+ years
- Low-fenced with excellent brush and tree cover
The Windham Ranch is a 70± acre recreational ranch for sale in Van Zandt County, Texas. The property is located just over six miles south of Canton. This secluded ranch is accessed via private drive off of Farm to Market 2216 just over a mile off of Highway 19 South.
A quaint 1,100± square-foot two-bedroom and two-bathroom home sits just inside the entrance. The home is an open floor plan with a large living area and kitchen. Additional structures include an old horse barn and a 30×60-foot equipment barn.
This low-fenced property primarily consists of brush and tree coverage creating a haven for wildlife. There is one electric well by the house, one wet-weather creek, and a 2± acre stocked pond behind the house.
The ranch has been owned by the same family since 1909, with original deeds to be given to the buyer upon sale. This is a turn-key weekend getaway or an excellent opportunity to create a dream private home in the country.
Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.
Contact Us About This Listing