Rancho Del Cielo
- 320 ± Acres
- Excellent access to I35 frontage, perfect for commercial, hunting, and recreational use
- Sandy silica gravel covers much of the acreage
- Over half of the property is high-fenced
- Two small ponds provide drinking water for livestock and wildlife
- Three water wells service the property, city water meter in place
- Medina Electric provides electricity to the property
- 40% of the pastures are cleared of brush
- Abundant native wildlife
Medina County ranch or commercial listing for sale accessible on I35 frontage road less than two miles north of Devine and 25 miles south of San Antonio, Texas. The Rancho Del Cielo is a 320± acre property in a prime location for numerous commercial opportunities. Deposits of high-quality sandy silica gravel cover much of the acreage. Approximately 50% of the property is high-fenced.
The rolling South Texas terrain is covered in dense and diverse native brush including Mesquite, Granjeno, Cenizo, Guajillo, Guayacan and White Brush. Approximately 40% of the property has been cleared of brush and the pastures are blanketed in thick native grasses. Hundreds of massive Oaks freckle the entire landscape. The thick brush and huge Oaks provide the property with privacy from I35.
Two quarter-acre ponds fed by runoff from Chacon Creek provide water for livestock and the abundant native wildlife. Three water wells service the property, and a city water meter is also in place. Medina Electric provides electricity. A family-owned ranch for many years, this ranch would make an excellent hunting and recreational property very convenient to San Antonio.
Contact Us About This Listing