Bull Pine Ranch
- 300 ± Acres
- Frontage on FM 337
- Just over 8 miles from Leakey, Texas
- Low-fenced acreage
- Spectacular hilltop views perfect for a homesite or hunting cabin
- Scenic and rocky dry creek bed cuts through the property
- Rolling topography with Live Oaks, lush grasses, and 60% brush
- Abundant native and exotic wildlife including Whitetail, Aoudad, Axis, turkey, and dove
- One hunting blind will convey
This 300± acre Hill Country hunting ranch is located just over 8 miles west of Leakey, Texas, on Farm to Market 337. The property is less than an hour north of Uvalde, less than an hour south of Interstate 10 and two hours west of San Antonio.
The rolling topography of the Bull Pine Ranch is covered in lush native grasses and exceptional brush and Live Oaks. A scenic and rocky dry creek bed cuts from the north end and down the center of the ranch offering opportunities for exploration and adventure. Several hilltops would make the perfect location for a homesite or hunting cabin with incredible views of the surrounding country.
Wildlife including Whitetail, Aoudad, Axis, turkey, and dove are abundant and free to roam this low-fenced property. There is one hunting blind which will convey with the sale.
Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.
Contact Us About This Listing