444 Ranch

Medina County

Property Info

  • 444 ± Acres
  • Two-bedroom and one-bathroom cabin
  • Small equipment barn located next to cabin
  • New galvanized fencing with cattleguards
  • Improved coastal fields
  • Two ponds provide drinking water to livestock and wildlife
  • One mile of wet-weather Tehuacana Creek
  • Livestock working pens, preifert chute and load-out ramp
  • Abundant native wildlife free to roam the four low-fenced pastures

South Central Texas Cattle, Hunting, and Recreational Property

Quiet and secluded, this very well maintained 444± acre ranch for sale in Medina County, Texas is an ideal hunting, livestock, and recreation ranch. The 444 Ranch is located just outside of Yancey with an impressive electric gated entry off all-weather County Road 732, under a mile from paved FM 2200. Despite its rural privacy, the ranch is just a one hour drive from San Antonio.

The 444 Ranch has huge Live Oak trees that are thickest near the creek bed, but are also scattered across the rest of the ranch. Dense and diverse underbrush consisting of large Mesquites, Guajillo, Granjeno, and Blackbrush encompass 60% of the land, while improved coastal pastures make up the remaining 40%. The entire ranch has new galvanized perimeter and interior fencing and cattle guards. It is divided into four pastures.

The ranch surrounds over one half mile of both sides of wet weather Tehuacana Creek. The creek provides a picturesque, tree-lined draw across the ranch. Two ponds on the property provide water for the livestock and wildlife. In addition to two shallow water wells, there is a new Edwards well and several water troughs.

Native wildlife includes turkey, quail, dove and abundant Whitetail deer that roam freely through the ranch. Four hunting blinds and four corn feeders are strategically placed throughout the property to facilitate great hunts.

Just inside the entrance is a newly remodeled two bedroom and one bathroom cabin, which could be used as a ranch manager’s home, hunting lodge, or a weekend get-away. The ranch also has a small equipment and storage barn, a good arrangement of pipe livestock holding and working pens, a Priefert working chute, and a load-out ramp. Great roads service the entire property.

The 444 Ranch is a private and quiet property located off a County Road that receives very little traffic. The property is clean and well maintained, and is ready for a new owner to put their personal touch on it.

Download Property Brochure

 

Video Tour

Location Map

Contact Us About This Listing

830-741-8906

info@texasranchsalesllc.com

';

Although the Broker or Agent has used reasonable care in obtaining data, this material is submitted without representation, warranty, or guarantees, and is subject to errors and omissions. Moreover, all information is subject to changes by the owner as to price or terms, to prior lease, to withdrawal of the property from the market, and to other events beyond the control of the Broker.