Growing up on a small ranch raising cattle and goats as well as her experiences with 4-H and FFA has led Julie to a life and love of working in agriculture and the ranching industry. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Services and Development from Tarleton State University. Here, she also went on to earn a Master of Science in Agriculture.
Julie spent over 13 years working under the AgriLife umbrella as a County Extension Agent – Agriculture/Natural Resources and Program Coordinator.
Julie’s career and life paved the road and inspiration for her to enter the world of Farm and Ranch Sales. Her experience and knowledge from working the land and working in Agricultural Consulting brings a unique perspective to meeting her client’s goals when buying or selling a ranch property.
- 2020 “Conservationist of the Year” – Travis & Caldwell county soil & water conservation district
- 2016 “Outstanding Early Career” – Texas County Agriculture Agent’s Association
- 2013 “Top Animal Science Education Award” – US Southern Region and Texas Association of Extension 4-H Agents
- 2011 “Top Animal Science Education Team Award” – US National, US Southern Region and Texas Association of Extension 4-H Agents
- 17531 center true 50 left false 250 false 50% 2 5 0 false false false false true false false false false false false false