Born and raised in northern Missouri, Greg has a passion for hunting, fishing, horses, and cattle farming. He has developed a deep respect for the land and the environment from his experience working on cattle ranches.
Over 20 years ago Greg was traveling to work in Texas frequently and he fell in love with Texas. He relocated to the Houston area over a decade ago. He has spent the last 25 years in sales, with the last 15 years being in the Petro-Chemical sales industry. Additionally, he has spent some time as the chair of the economic development committee for League City, Texas and works with many other similar organizations.
His long standing and successful background in sales along with an understanding and appreciation for Texas land allows him to be a great service to his clients whether they are buying or selling a ranch property.
- Chair of the League City Economic Development Committee
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- Economic Alliance Houston Port Region
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo-Life Member
- Rotary Club of Seabrook-Board of Directors
- Ducks Unlimited
- Delta Waterfowl
- Wild Sheep Foundation
- National Cutting Horse Association